Thursday, August 9, 2012

Perfect Protection

Lets start this off my asking a question; Can God keep you safe?

The answer is yes, God can keep you safe, but you have to make sure that you do your part. God won't be able to help you without you giving Him something. I know what you thinking, you have to give in order to receive, nothing is free. The only thing that God seeks from us is our love for Him. All He wants is our hearts, faith and words of our love for Him. That is simple to give, and once we have that then He is by our side protecting us.

It isn't up to God for us to have Salvation even though He wants everyone one of us to be saved. We have to chose to be saved, that is why the Lord has given us free will. To have Salvation you must confess with your mouth that Jesus is your Lord. In Psalms 91 will show what He will do as long as we confess with out mouth and do our part.

Psalm 91:2-6

(Our Part): I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(God's Part): Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the Fowler (evil), and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(Our Part): Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; not for the destruction that wasteth at noon-day.

As long as we have no fear, trust in the Lord to protect us and do our part thousands will fall at one side and ten thousand at your other, but it will not come to you. God says that He will protect and He will do so, you don't have nothing to worry about Him going back on His word. His word is law and He stands by it and we need to speak it to others. Speak this out right now as you read:

"I say of the Lord, He is my refuge, my fortress, my protector, my God. I trust in Him to keep me."

Trust that you will be safer in the will of the Lord than out of it. For Example; if you are in the Will of God and in the middle of a people shooting guns you will be safer than you being at home and out of the Will of God with no one shooting guns. Being in the Will of God, which is basically having Faith in Him and speaking His word, you have God's protection. This means you are doing your part, and those bullets will fly past you. Being out of the Will of God, you have no faith in Him so you are likely to fall victim to harm or possible death at a younger age.

Fear can be contagious, for example, you have a love one in the hospital with a deadly illness, and you see their health get better when they are around people that have the Faith in the Lord and no fear of death. Now you have family members come in that fear of their love one dieing you can see their health going down. The fear from the family has seeped in to the sick loved one. I am not saying that you should cut all ties with people that have no faith. Limit your time around that person and keep your trust in the Lord that He will protect and keep you. Also with people that have fear, it will be a good opportunity to speak the Word to them. Life and Death is in the power of the tongue.

Where there is God there is a way. You can cast the fear out and not come victim to it. You can still have the feel of being afraid but you shouldn't let it stop you from doing what needs to be done. Call upon the Lord that you won't be afraid.

Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isaiah 41:10
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Say: "I will not fear any disease, any man, any criminal, any enemy, any devil, any terrorist, I refuse to fear any of it, God protects me."  So what is two things that we need to do to have God's protection?
  1. Say out loud that God is your God and Protector
  2. DO NOT FEAR
"The Lord does this for me, the Lord moves so that my enemies don't desire my stuff, lost their desire to hurt me, any that would think to harm me and mine. The terror of God falls on them and they flee and do it not, for God is my protector, I trust Him."

Gen 35:5
Exodus 15:16
Proverb 16:7
1Sam 14:15
2 Kings 7:3-6

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength, Peace, I give to you. Cast all your worries onto Him and He will keep you at perfect peace. How do you get mercy? Confess with your mouth, forget it and then quit it.

Know that you don't have to worry, nor take medicine for anything. Say that you have any trouble sleeping read Psalm 4:8.

Psalms 4:8
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Keep up your Faith and Trust in the Lord and you will live a long, healthy and bless life. God Bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment